Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time for Jello

Actually I think making stuff like Jello sucks. But its part of the 'mommy duties' that Moms are supposed to do.

There is a part of me that is such the rebel; hating my 'mommy duties'. Those duties are baking, cooking and planning meals, keeping the house clean, PTA meetings, dealing with annoying parents of your kids' friends, etc.

Now please don't get me wrong. I think my kids would say that they have had a fun childhood. Not only did I do all my 'mommy duties'; I also did them with a smile. Why? Because my guys are worth it. You cant beat that satisfied smile or hug they give you.

My guys are 16; so the 'mommy duties' have lessened. They no longer get excited when they see the boxes of Jello on the counter.

Just to fill in the blanks - I have 16 year old twin sons.

Anyway, the Jello is done and is chilling.

Time to re-heat dinner (ugh). Is it a crime to order pizza on Sunday night? Just kidding........

No comments: