Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Product Review - Hello Hydration


Although I love all the hair blogs and forums... sometimes all the information can put me in overload. But I have to peep and see what is up with everyone else because I've gotten some really great hair care tips and learning about quality products.

This is one of them -- Hello Hydration.

I had really started to step away from traditional conditioners and was just using deep conditioners after shampooing once a week.

Once I started using Kinky-Curling Custard, I would just use whatever leftover conditioner was around.

Well, this stuff is fabulous. I use it everyday. It makes my hair soft and easier to comb without tangles. I just pour it in my hands, rub my hands together and rake it though my wet hair. I then use my large toothed comb to evenly distribute it throughout my hair. My hair then starts to form these waves and curls.

On days where I don't have to go to work, I like to just leave it in without any gel and air dry. My hair smells great and feels so soft.

So if you are looking for a great conditioner, this is it. Its in all the drugstores and is reasonably priced.

No comments: