Thursday, October 22, 2009

Product Review - Moroccanoil Products


What a great set of products!! I wanted to really give it more than a week to review but I kept dabbing in the products and am impressed!!!

I have only been using these products for a week but I have to say that I love them.

I've been reading the reviews for these products with alot of skepticism.

Why?

Because I am tired of reading rave reviews about products that are supposed to be top quality and aren't. Then I pay decent money (which means more than drugstore prices) to expect some results and then nothing. I really don't mind paying a few bucks for some hair products in CVS, but when I keep reading over and over about certain items, I get a little curious and then I get caught up in the hype. And being let down... sucks.

The last quality item that I have enjoyed was Kinky Curly Custard. It was pricey but worth it. I was very happy and very pleased with my results.

What is great about Moroccanoil products is they have this Argan Oil (which I have never heard of) in all of their products. All of their products smell the same. Its a woodsy, musk scent. Men can use it too without worrying about smelling too sweet or feminine. I enjoy a sweet scent but I can live with this since it offers such good results on my hair. Also, the musk smell is easy going and light. It isn't overbearing and won't mix with other scents.

I have be experimenting with olive and coconut oil for the past year and didn't think I would find anything better besides another natural oil. Not that these aren't good oils but I am very heavy handed and they are very oily. I would get oil all over the place (even my clothing). When I had relaxed hair I even tried the Doo Gro oils, which didn't leave me impressed at all (they were just a bit too thick and I didn't get any great results). So trying another oil wasn't at the top of my list.

But this stuff is light as a feather, goes on smooth and does of great job on softening the hair. I'll review 2 products today.

Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray - Remember the oil sheen sprays that you use after styling your hair? That is what this is. What makes it different? You just need a few pumps, you hair has a great, light protective sheen and shine to it. It totally enhances your style. This can be used daily. I would recommend this to anyone - natural, straight, curly, permed, etc.

Moroccanoil treatment - This alcohol free oil treatment has many uses. You can apply it to wet/damp hair or dry hair. It can go on the scalp. It also enhances your style with a nice sheen and softness. What is great is that after applying you wont even have greasy/oily hands. It totally soaks up into your hair and scalp without any heaviness. This can also be used by all - natural, straight, curly, permed, etc.

Please check them out on their site to view all of the products, the other benefits to your hair, vitamins and their trade-free agreement. The website has a salon selector so you can purchase them or have your stylist use them at your next visit.

These products are so worth it!!

No comments: