Sunday, August 9, 2009

Product Review - Tousle Me Softly Conditioner


Ok, I am totally in love with Hello Hydration. On days when I am at work and feeling kind of yucky, I can turn a certain way and get a whiff of this stuff on my hair and I feel lifted. I LOVE IT.

Anyway, I started seeing lots of advertisements for Herbal Essences' Tousle Me Softly. So I walk in the store and couldn't pass it up.

But what Hello Hydration does for my hair, this doesn't.

HH hydrates my hair and allows my hair to curl, kink and twist up softly. It softens, detangles and lets me comb my hair. Whatever styling gel I apply afterward seems to go on really smooth.

Tousle Me Softly is a good conditioner. It smells nice. Its just not great. My hair needs products that moisturize and enhance my curl and wave pattern.

At first I was a bit upset because I didn't need another product that I wouldn't use but since I like it as a conditioner, I just use it on weekends and save my HH for the weekdays for more consistent styling.

No comments: