Sunday, January 25, 2009

Product Review - CHI scentuals mango melon


Ok, so here I was in the mall back in November trying to do some early Christmas shopping. Well, all I did was make a couple of purchases for myself and this particular lotion was one of them. It was packaged as a gift set and was on sale.

CHI scentuals in mango melon (in the orange bottle) is a nice lightly scented lotion. Its a great hand lotion. I keep a small version in my purse for a quick hand moisturizing boost. This lotion then grew on me. At first, I didn't care for the scent. But I have gotten used to the lightness of it and that it wont conflict with my perfume. It also has a nice consistency. Not too thick but not too thin.

Now, don't get me wrong - this isn't the best lotion for all day moisturizing or for extremely dry skin. So as far as using it as a body lotion I would only consider this for normal skin types.

No comments: