Sunday, May 3, 2009

Product Review - Bath & Body Works - Sweet Pea


This is my second favorite scent from Bath and Body Works.

Its a light, sweet and fragrant. I love that it its not overpowering.

The shower gel is great and offers a full lathering. Just top it off with the lotion and you are smelling wonderful.

Now with the Bath and Body Works shower gels and lotions -- I have to admit -- I buy them just for the fragrances. If you are looking to combat dry skin, you will have to add another product to your regimen.

I have very dry skin and I just alternate between a heavy lotion or oil on some days and on others when I need to feel a boost, I wear my Bath and Body Works products.

I just use the scented shower gel, lotions and hand sanitizers of the same scent. I don't think I have to overdo it with any additional products.

In case you don't know what to get for Mother's Day, try a stroll in BB&W. Remember to keep a close eye on what you are spending because its too easy to just get a basket and keep adding items.

No comments: