Saturday, May 23, 2009

Product Review - Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural Mask


I've been very happy with my Pantene deep conditioner. I've used it every time I shampoo either at home or at the salon. I ran out and it was time to either get the same one or try something else.

I compromised and purchased Pantene's Relaxed and Natural mask. I've been wanting to try something from this product line for quite a while. I believe that's why I picked up the other Pantene masque because I couldn't find the R&N products at that time.

Now, even though I was happy to purchase it and try it out. I was wondering... am I buying the same product but just a change of marketing geared toward women of color? Am I ok with that? But since I enjoyed their previous deep conditioning masque... I thought, hey, let me give it a try.

I opened it up and thought that they smelled very similar, the consistency looked about the same and the ingredients are almost similar.

So I try it out and the R&N deep conditioner did the job. My hair felt great. The outcome was the same if not a bit better. The ingredients on the R&N does have coconut and jojoba oil and I think this is what will keep me buying this as opposed to the previous masque that doesn't have these key beneficial ingredients.

This is the new staple in my hair product basket!

So far I have a regular shampoo and deep conditioner. Now if I could get a decent style.....

No comments: