Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moroccan Oil Products - Yay!!


Ok, so the thing I have really enjoyed out of my whole transitioning process is trying new products.

I was going to slow down a bit with the reviews because, really.... how many conditioners can one person try? But when I check my blog stats, everyone comes into my blog looking for product reviews!

Well, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a most raved about set of products; Moroccan Oil. Thank you Anne for sending these items to me to try out!

I have shampoo, conditioner, styling cream, deep conditioner oil treatment and shine spray.

I will be using all of these and letting you know how well they work on transitioning hair.

After washing my hair this weekend, I haven't done anything to it besides using a drop of olive oil and putting my hair in about 10 twists and wearing my silk scarf in the evening.

In the morning, I use a bit of shea butter (applied lightly on my hair) and lightly comb. That's it.

Since I just received the MO products, I've tried the Shine Spray and Styling Creme a couple of times. And I can't give a full review now, but I really like the way my hair feels.

I am not a product person. I don't like my hair to feel weighed down and heavy. I shouldn't have to touch my hair and feel like I want to shampoo it right then and there. I also like the scent, its smells nice and not overwhelming. Also, my hands weren't oily after applying to my hair.

These products seem to soften my hair and give it a bit of shine. So I already give the styling products a big thumbs up!!

I can't wait for the weekend to try the shampoo and conditioner!

Feel free to check out their site for details on ingredients, usage, etc.

http://www.moroccanoil.com/index.php

No comments: