Saturday, February 7, 2009

Product Review - Mashooq Hair Oil


The Mashooq people were really great in sending me their samples of hair oil. The products came from overseas and I got them within 2 weeks after my request. Customer service is a big thing with me.

I took my time in using this product so I could get a really good feel for how it works.

All in all the oil is great. Its a tad bit oily. But only lightly just like the scent. You can tell it is all natural.

My hair is very dry and I haven't relaxed my hair since October. I do believe the nearly daily use of this product has helped reduce breakage.

You can use this product in a variety of ways. You can add it to a conditioner, apply to scalp and ends, apply lightly to hair during and after styling for a nice sheen, add before using chemicals and even use as a body moisturizer.

I applied at night before putting on my scarf and in the morning I would have a nice sheen to my hair after styling.

Its not heavy at all and there is no buildup like with other oils or greases.

Even after applying to my scalp the oil would absorb into my hands - so I did get full use of this oil.

Mashooq comes highly recommended from me.

http://www.mashooqhair.com

No comments: