Sunday, March 22, 2009

Product Review - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom


I was in the mall a few weeks ago and wandering into Bath & Body Works. I had stopped in there earlier to get some lip gloss and had a coupon.

Now, I make this very clear - I am cheap. I do not enjoy parting very easily with my $$ for stuff that is overpriced.

In the past I have received Bath and Body Works lotions as gifts and thought that they were thick, smelled too strong, too sweet and weren't great moisturizers.

So the salesgirl comes up to me and tells me to try this - its the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance. I thought - yeah, ok ...

But then the smell stuck to me.

So I went back and had to have the lotion, soap and hand gel.

I love this scent!!!

Now I may be late to the party on this scent - but I am hooked.

The soap is light and full of suds. It is a great wash and doesn't leave a film. I feel really sweet and feminine after showering and applying the lotion afterward.

The lotion goes on smooth and does a good job of moisturizing my skin (much better than I remember of their lotions in the past). Now this isn't a long lasting lotion - but I can work with it. And most of all the smell, I love it.

So if you have a chance to get yourself a nice treat - stop by Bath & Body Works or order online. This is a great fragrance!

No comments: