Monday, January 19, 2009

Product Review - Pantene Pro V Restoratives Mask


As far as deep conditioners go - this is it!

My hair is damaged and dry. So at this point I am skeptical of every product that promises any improvement.

So I used up my organics deep conditioner. This stuff was lame and needed a mix-in of molasses to get it working.

Well, now that I've tried this - I will be getting rid of the molasses too.

So I've been sticking to my self-made promise - not to buy anything unless I need it. So I was glad to be done with that conditioner I couldn't wait to purchase something new.

So I was checking the Pantene relaxed and natural products which I've been hearing such great things about but there were no more deep conditioners.

But I spotted this and thought I'd try it.

I am so glad I did. I look forward to using Pantene's other products too in the near future.

I can even say good-bye to the molasses add in. This topped it.

So I shampooed, rinsed and applied this cream all through my hair - hairline to ends. I then put on my shower cap and got to showering. When done, I then rinsed this creamy stuff out and my hair felt great.

My hair was so soft I just put my hair in twists and let it air dry. No dryers today.

My hair is still soft and more manageable this evening.

Do yourself a favor and try this stuff. It's under $7.00 and worth more than that!

This will be a keeper!

No comments: